Mar 25, 2011

A Poem on Friendship

TO MY BELOVED FRIENDS

When Friends are showering ineffable feeling of affection and solicited
Why do I need Temples?
When they speak out of Compassion and enchantment
Why do I need a KUKOO?
My hands are not sufficient to clench and clutches
The bed is also not able to endure and secure
When all the effusive and profuse smells then
Why do I need Flowers?
Their magnanimous and scrupulous adulation
Their allegiant and affable looks
Thrive with venerate
Why do I need treasure of Honey?
When they look at me with such admiration
Why do I need a light in my house?
When their words just like my mothers loll by
Why do I need a cradle?
When I have their warm cuddle
…………………………….
Dr. KESIRAJU RAMPRASAD
(Inspiration Dr.C.Narayana Raddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addressing gathering in Chambers college,Plalkolk in Jawahar Knowledge centre